At Infinite Reach, our clients are our top priority. We appreciate every single one of our customers because they are what keeps our company going! Customer relations and keeping each client happy is what we strive to do as a small business.
As a small gesture to express our appreciation to our new clients, we send a box of DELICIOUS Urban Cookies, because who doesn’t love a nice sweet treat every once and awhile?
At Infinite Reach, you’re more than just another client. Our team is full of experts in marketing and visual communication, and we take pride in that fact. As a client of ours, you’re going to receive the best customer service and the best possible performance.
We Love Each Client of Ours
Recently, we accepted a beautifully written testimonial from one of our clients, Bridges Conner. Bridges is the founder and owner of GOWB + CO, which is compiled of a team of expert organizing consultants. This is what she had to say about her experience with our team here at Infinite Reach:
“I have been thrilled with the personalized service and support that I have received with Infinite Reach Agency. In a very short period of time, I have seen an increased “excitement” from my social media, increased emails requesting consultations for my services and an acknowledgement from my peers that something is going on with Get Organized with Bridges + CO! I appreciate the organic approach they have taken to get my business ranked and rolling. I have worked closely with my Account Manager and I have been appreciative of her support and gentle (yet persistent) approach to gather the information that she needs to get the job accomplished! Thank you…”
No, thank you! We absolutely treasure these kind words, and truly value what our clients have to say about our company.
So, what are some ways you can show that you care for your clients?
How To Say “Thank You”
- The Old-Fashioned Way
- Send a letter! With this simple gesture, you are showing you care. Especially in a world of quick tweets and likes, this is a very thoughtful way of showing your appreciation.
- The Present-Day Way
- Post a thank you blurb on your social media sites and tag the client. Even go as far as to making a personal video and post that on your business website or social media pages.
- Send a Gift
- Send a homemade gift bag with a note to show your appreciation. A gift card, bouquet of flowers, or a yummy Edible Arrangements are wonderful ideas as well. We love sending boxes of cookies out to our new clients!
- Pay it Forward
- Does your client believe in a special cause, something they hold near and dear to their heart? Sign up to volunteer at the cause’s next upcoming event. The best gifts come from the heart after all.
- Post Blogs/Articles Relevant to Your Client
- Creating and posting daily blogs and articles to your website and social media channels will help your customers! If you are posting intelligent and informative information that your clients can benefit from, you are helping them out more than you know.
- Throw a Party
- Ever want to host a Spring Fling event? Maybe just throw a get together for no reason at all? This is a perfect way to have a good time and provide your customers with a fun-filled day, while also thanking them for their commitment to your company.
- Welcome Feedback
- What can you be doing differently, better or more of? Your clients are the perfect people to ask! Their insights will not only help your company as a whole, but also show you value their opinion.
- Be a good person. Providing your customers with extraordinary customer service is key! It says thank you with every interaction. It is an easy yet effective way to show your gratitude.
Infinite Reach strives to be the best media agency for each of our clients. Learn more about our company here.